• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Does Your Homeowner’s Insurance Cover Motorcycles, ATVs, Watercraft and Other Recreational Vehicles?

Spring is in the air and it is time to get your motorcycles, ATVs, watercraft, and other recreational vehicles insured. Most people assume their personal property coverage on their home or renter’s insurance policies provides coverage for their toys, but in many cases separate policies are needed.

Van Beurden Insurance specializes in coverage for these items through a variety of preferred companies. We can provide you with expert advice, competitive rates and a customized policy that will meet your specific needs. Please contact our office today for your free quote!

Andrea Romo

Sales Associate | Woodland