• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Children Away At College

Do you have a child going away to college and planning to live off-campus?

These days, most apartment complexes and property management companies now require their tenants to carry renter’s insurance prior to moving in.

With most of our companies, the personal property and liability coverage automatically extends from the parent’s home insurance policy if the following applies:

  • The student is between 24-21 and younger
  • Is enrolled in school full time

We are able to provide a certificate of insurance showing the primary policy information, preventing the need for a separate policy being purchased!

Please contact our office at 530.661.0666 and one of our licensed agents can assist you with this or any of your other insurance needs!

Andrea Romo

Sales Associate | Woodland